Pages

The Peacocks

The Peacocks

Thursday, January 26, 2012

All I can say is WOW at the page views and people that have shared it on Facebook.  We appreciate everyone being so supportive.  There are couple of things going on at the same time....1) Potential birth mother info and seeing if this is a possibility with our social worker.  2) starting home study process  3) Baby bottle fundraiser  4) Upcoming garage sale 5) getting some things done around the house 6) oh yeah and working and living.  Everyday I am multi-tasking to get things done, but everything is going good.  I started getting my CD collection together for the garage sale...Chad made fun of me because I am a music freak.  I have a very wide range in taste and ALOT of CD's.  He doesn't think any human should have so many CD's.  He is happy for them to be sold and I don't want to part.  I am ready for the garage sale to be here.  So this is just a little update.  We are filling out paper work!

No comments:

Post a Comment